Chicken Necks [skin-on], 2 lbs.
|Shipping Weight:||2.00 lbs|
• Raw whole chicken necks, SKIN-ON.
• USDA inspected, all natural.
Product Weight, Packaging, and Processing Details
• 2 lbs. per bag.
• Packaged in a vacuum sealed bag.
• Approximately 10 necks per bag. Necks vary in weight, but on average about 4 oz. each with skin and fat included.
• Frozen in commercial freezers maintained at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
Great for small dogs and cats.
Feeding ratio: ~ 41% meat / 59% bone
41% Meat / 59% Bone / 0% Organ
Nutrition and Benefits
• This food is low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Niacin, and a very good source of Protein.
Helpful Tips and Reminders
• 🐕 • 🐈Small dogs and cats typically do well with chicken necks.
• Meaty bones have added benefits from jaw exercise to teeth cleaning, always feed meaty bones under supervision.
• Can be used to balance MBO ratios. Balance MBO ratios with our Raw Food Ratio Calculator here: https://hare-today.com/raw_food_ratio_calculator.
Our mission includes advocating for optimal health and safe handling of raw materials. Make sure to use safe handling practices and reference our Raw Food Education page.
Warning: Poultry may contain Salmonella
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min.) 11% Crude Fat (min.) 6% Crude Fiber (max.) 3% Moisture (max.) 80%
Sign in to write a product review and earn reward points!
By chenkun on September 17, 2021
Some of my cats like it, but some of them don't. its a good supplement
Great bone meal
By Linda on December 9, 2020
These make a great bone meal for my Lhasa. They are a little small for my ESS puppy (4 months). He can eat them for sure but needs some extra supervision to make sure they don’t go down whole. Several were broken, making supervising him more important. They do have skin on, some a lot, making it a bit messy for the Lhasa.
Cat (Adult Indoor):
Dog (Adult Active):
Customers who purchased this item also purchased: