Duck Feet, 2 lbs.
|Shipping Weight:||2.00 lbs|
• Raw whole duck feet.
• USDA inspected.
Product Weight, Packaging, and Processing Details
• 2 lbs. per bag.
• Packaged in a vacuum sealed bag.
• Frozen in commercial freezers maintained at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
40% Meat / 60% Bone / 0% Organ
Nutrition and Benefits
• Duck feet is a natural, unprocessed source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
• Glucosamine is beneficial in supporting healthy hips and spines, especially for larger dogs.
• Studies have suggested that glycosaminoglycans and chondroitin sulfate may help reduce pain and inflammation from osteoarthritis, assisting in the healing process.
• While these products are available through health-food stores or a pharmaceutical medication through your veterinarian, you can give these to your dog directly by giving raw cartilage.
➡️ On the other hand, increase dietary cartilage can do no harm, particularly in the face of arthritis.
Helpful Tips and Reminders
• A 50-75 lb. dog would normally consume approx. 4- 6 ounces per day in addition to the daily rotation.
• Raw Meaty Bones (RMB) should be given under supervision.
Our mission includes advocating for optimal health and safe handling of raw materials. Make sure to use safe handling practices and reference our Raw Food Education pages.
Warning: Poultry may contain Salmonella
Sign in to write a product review and earn reward points!
There are no reviews for this product.
Cat (Adult Indoor):
Dog (Adult Active):
Customers who purchased this item also purchased: