Meaty Alpaca Bones, Large, 2-3 lbs.
$24.99 Sale Price: $19.99
|Shipping Weight:||2.50 lbs|
Select a grind and/or size option:
• Raw large meaty alpaca bones, cut from the alpaca shank.
• The shank or leg of the animal is meaty with some fat and full of connective tissue.
• Lean product, fat content varies some but usually 90/10 or 80/20.
• All natural, hormone and antibiotic free alpaca.
Product Weight, Packaging, and Processing Details
• 2-3 lbs. per bag.
• Packaged in a vacuum sealed bag.
• Lower/upper shank cuts will typically have 1-2 meaty bones per package and will have an average approximate length between 4-6.
• Frozen in commercial freezers maintained at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
Shipping weight 3 lbs.
Helpful Tips and Reminders
• 🐕 Typically great for medium/large breed dogs.
• Meaty raw bones can be fed as a meal and should always be given under supervision.
• If choking is a concern, you may want to remove the meat and feed the meat only.
• Alpaca meat is described as a mild meat, tender and lean, high in protein. It is a member from the Camelidae family.
• In parts of South America, alpacas & llamas have been used as a source of meat and skins for thousands of years, and it is the main source of protein in their daily diets. Alpaca meat is not only rich in proteins, but also low in fat & has the lowest level of cholesterol of any meat.
Our mission includes advocating for optimal health and safe handling of raw materials. Make sure to use safe handling practices and reference our Raw Food Education pages.
Alpaca Nutrition facts Protein 19% Fat 15% Crude Fiber 0.2% Moisture 60% Calcium 1.4% Phosphorus 0.8% Sodium 0.2% Potassium 0.2% 658 kcal / lb
Sign in to write a product review and earn reward points!
By Michael on January 11, 2020
Warning: Do not feed these to your dog, they might not eat anything else again! Ha! Dolly is a standard poodle and loves these. Very meaty and she chews them completely. Very highly recommended!
Data unavailable at this time.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased: