Ground Alpaca/Bones/Organs/Tripe, 1 lb., Fine Ground
|Shipping Weight:||1.00 lbs|
|Current Inventory:||0 Request Restock Notification|
Select a grind and/or size option:
• Raw ground alpaca meat, bones, heart, liver, kidney, tripe, and spleen.
• Prey model grind.
• Locally sourced.
Product Weight, Packaging, and Processing Details
• 1 lb. chub bag, FINE ground.
• FINE Ground products are finished with our ¼” grinder plate, resulting in the diameter of the bone being no larger than 1/4”, but the length can vary a bit depending on how the bone is pushed through the grinder plate.
• Frozen in commercial freezers maintained at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
• Remember, heart and tripe are considered muscle meats and liver, spleen, and kidney are organs for feeding purposes.
MBO percentages are averages based on total lot production, but typically fall within a 1% variance.
83% Meat / 10% Bone / 7% Organ
Nutrition and Benefits
• Alpaca meat is not only rich in proteins, but also low in fat & has the lowest level of cholesterol of any meat.
• Alpaca meat is described as a mild meat, tender and lean, high in protein. It is a member from the Camelidae family. In parts of South America, alpacas & llamas have been used as a source of meat and skins for thousands of years, and it is the main source of protein in their daily diets.
Helpful Tips and Reminders
• Novel protein which can be helpful for animals with sensitivities and/or allergies.
Our mission includes advocating for optimal health and safe handling of raw materials. Make sure to use safe handling practices and reference our Raw Food Education pages.
Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min.) 21.81% Crude Fat (min.) 6.18% Crude Fiber (max.) .7% Moisture (max.) 66.3%
Sign in to write a product review and earn reward points!
My girls approved
By chenkun on June 27, 2021
First time tried Alpaca ground meat. It turned out great. My female cats like it. Definitely buy more next time!! Not as juicy as other sources, but decent food
By Wanda on April 3, 2020
Hare today offers proteins that you won't find anywhere else and this alpaca is good and didn't upset my dog's tummy. I recommend it.
By Yuhao on September 2, 2018
My cat loves to eat. I found that alpaca really increased the weight of my cat. He was very thin, and now he is much healthier.
Love all the variety!
By Sarah on April 9, 2018
Glad that Hare Today offers some unusual proteins! I feed about 7 proteins on a regular basis and try to another 2 or 3 each month for extra variety. Love the ground alpaca!
By Michael on February 27, 2018
My Standard Poodle LOVES Alpaca!!! Fine ground, Coarse ground and Meaty bones. Hope it is back in stock ASAP!!!
By Sarah on November 11, 2017
We tried this Alpaca last month for the first time and it definitely won’t be the last time! My dog was ecstatic when I put her bowl down, and the meat is so fresh! It’s more moist than the llama too. I like being able to offer a different protein now and again - this is a great one to try. No upset tummies either, just a happy, spoiled rotten pup.
Great for additional protein variety.
By Renee on February 22, 2017
Thanks for a great product, Tracy. I always get Llama but this last order I added Alpaca as well so that I continue to have a variety in protein that I feed my sheltie. It's not always available so that's why I grabbed it and I'm very happy I did. I'm looking forward to ordering this again very soon.
Nala Loves it
By Michael on February 20, 2017
Similar to other mixes on this website, Nala absolutely devoured her meal when it was the Alpaca mix. A great addition to her diverse meal plan. Continues to enjoy it when served, no adverse reaction to the protein source. Well worth the purchase.
Cats liked it
By Keirnan on February 13, 2017
Cats liked it.
By Cristina on February 11, 2017
My girl Penny (APBT-Boxer Mix Rescue) seemed to enjoy this added into her diet and handled it well considering she has a sensitive stomach. Will definitely have to get more of this!
MY FINICKY CAT LOVES THIS!
By GINNY on January 22, 2017
It took 6 months before my cat would even try raw food, and once she did start eating raw, she has been very selective in what she will eat. I decided to try alpaca, and too my surprise, she's crazy about it. It faintly smells like beef.
My AmStaff loves this!
By dana ann on November 28, 2016
My terrier loves this meat! He is sensitive to many types of protein, so I am so glad to have a few options from this farm! Yay for alpaca! His skin is great and no digestion issues!
Cat (Adult Indoor):
Dog (Adult Active)
Customers who purchased this item also purchased: