Goat Marrow Bones, Small, 2 lbs.
|Shipping Weight:||2.00 lbs|
|Current Inventory:||0 Request Restock Notification|
Select a grind and/or size option:
• Raw small goat marrow bones, cut from the center of the femur.
• Bones have very little meat, but lots of marrow.
• Locally sourced.
• All natural, hormone and antibiotic free goat.
Product Weight, Packaging, and Processing Details
• 2 lbs. per bag.
• Packaged in a vacuum sealed bag.
• Average length of bone is 2-4 inches long and 2-4 inches in diameter.
• Frozen in commercial freezers maintained at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
Nutrition and Benefits
• Great source of calcium, phosphorus, and glucosamine.
• Supports joint health and aids in decreasing inflammation.
• Raw goat marrow bones will delight most dogs and help maintain clean, white teeth.
• Goat marrow is the soft, fatty tissue found in the hollow center of animal leg bones.
Helpful Tips and Reminders
• 🐕 Small Dogs typically do well with small marrow bones, which are typically fed as recreational bones, and are not intended to be completely consumed.
• Recreational raw bones can be an excellent treat for dogs and should always be given under supervision.
• If choking is a concern, you may want to remove the marrow and feed the marrow only. Cutting or mashing can be particularly helpful for more compact animals.
• Marrow bones are GREAT for bone broth. To make Bone Broth: Boil 2 cups water to 2 Tablespoons of Bone. Strain and discard bone prior to feeding as cooked bones can splitter and should never be feed to your animals.
Our mission includes advocating for optimal health and safe handling of raw materials. Make sure to use safe handling practices and reference our Raw Food Education pages.
Sign in to write a product review and earn reward points!
There are no reviews for this product.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased: