Lamb Kidney, 2 lbs.
|Shipping Weight:||2.00 lbs|
• Raw lamb kidney.
• USDA inspected, all-natural meat.
Product Weight, Packaging, and Processing Details
• 2 lbs. per bag.
• Packaged in a vacuum sealed bag.
• Cut into approximate 2” x 2” x 2” cubes and/or strips.
• Frozen in commercial freezers maintained at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
0% Meat / 0% Bone / 100% Organ
Nutrition and Benefits
• This food is a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Zinc, and a very good source of Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Phosphorus, Copper and Selenium.
Helpful Tips and Reminders
• 🐕 Most dogs favor red meat best so this product typically works well with dogs of all sizes.
• 🐈 Some cats will eat red meats, but others simply will not tolerate it. If you chose this product for your cat, start with a small amount, and introduce slowly.
• Organs are nutrient dense and packed full of vitamins and minerals.
• Kidney is a secreting organ. Secreting organs should make up 10% of the total diet, with 5% of the secreting organ being liver. The other 5% should be brains, kidney, spleen and pancreas. Too much secreting organ in the diet can lead to loose stools. Balance MBO ratios with our Raw Food Ratio Calculator.
Our mission includes advocating for optimal health and safe handling of raw materials. Make sure to use safe handling practices and reference our Raw Food Education pages.
Sign in to write a product review and earn reward points!
I love adding these for variety
By Logan on January 23, 2022
We alternate between a few proteins for kidney and these are great to throw into the mix!
Great for variety
By Jessica on November 12, 2020
My cat is used to eating primarily turkey and chicken so I wanted to offer lamb to mix it up. I cut up lamb kidney and liver for his meals. They are very clean and easy to cut up. I use kitchen shears, and the kidney turns to a mush after some cutting. Super easy to include in his homemade meals. He loves it!
Variety of organ meats
By Wanda on April 3, 2020
The organs arrived frozen and they looked really nice. Kidney isn't my dog's favorite organ meat but she enjoyed these lamb kidneys.
Dogs love it
By Lesa on April 30, 2018
I love how these come whole, and the perfect size to feed at meals to our 3 German Shepherds. They love them, too.
By Jennifer on April 20, 2018
I used the lamb kidneys in the huge batch of raw food I make my 3 cats, and they LOVED IT!!!! I was using chicken organs for quite a while, but decided to try lamb this time. No complaints.
Their favorite kidney
By Sarah on April 9, 2018
Kidney is one of the few things my dogs seem to not care for, but lamb goes over better than other proteins. We do lamb and other hot/warming proteins in moderation, so adding a little as organ meat here and there is perfect.
Enjoyed by the dogs
By Sarah on December 14, 2017
My two dogs really seem to enjoy these lamb kidney’s. I don’t offer them very often but when I do, they are eaten with enthusiasm! The organs look good and arrive frozen solid.
Cat (Adult Indoor):
Dog (Adult Active):
Customers who purchased this item also purchased: