Turkey Livers, 2 lbs.
|Shipping Weight:||2.00 lbs|
• Raw turkey livers.
• USDA inspected, all natural.
Product Weight, Packaging, and Processing Details
• 2 lbs. per bag.
• Packaged in a vacuum sealed bag.
• Cut into approximate 2” x 2” x 2” cubes and/or strips.
• Frozen in commercial freezers maintained at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
0% Meat / 0% Bone / 100% Organ
Nutrition and Benefits
• This food is low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Vitamin C and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Iron and Selenium.
Helpful Tips and Reminders
• 🐈 Cats typically do well with poultry.
• 🐕 Dogs prefer red meats, but poultry is good for rotation.
• Liver in particular is dense in Vitamin A and Vitamin D. Note that antibiotics can interfere with vitamin A absorption. Signs of vitamin A deficiency are decreased vision, poor growth, fetal absorption, poor coat and dry, scaly skin.
➡️ Signs of vitamin A toxicity are hair loss, skin changes, bone pain and bone fractures.
• Liver is a secreting organ and 5% of the diet should be Liver. Remember, too much secreting organ in the diet can lead to loose stools. What do we mean by secreting organs? Check out the information at the bottom of the page here: https://hare-today.com/raw_food_ratio_calculator and Balance MBO ratios with our Raw Food Ratio Calculator.
Our mission includes advocating for optimal health and safe handling of raw materials. Make sure to use safe handling practices and reference our Raw Food Education page.
Warning: Poultry may contain Salmonella
Sign in to write a product review and earn reward points!
Great product as always
By Bryn on July 8, 2019
I use Hare Today’s turkey liver every week! Easy to cut, store and measure. Awesome product
By Jessica on May 30, 2019
The livers are rich and packed with vitamins. My guy loves them. These are super easy to thaw and slice through. When I thaw them, I cut the bag open and put all pieces in a glass container so all the blood stays in one spot.
By Cemaliye on June 4, 2017
My two cats ate the livers on first introduction as if they've been waiting for this their entire lives. Great quality, my cats and I say thank you!
Good for you
By Akiko on May 19, 2017
We've used grind chicken organ in homemade food twice in the past. This time we wanted to try adding more chunks. I was debating between this one on Chicken Liver, but thought this might be easier to cut. Well. it was little more difficult than muscle meat (oh it's bloody!), but not too bad especially when it is still semi-frozen. It's been loooooooong time since I saw liver so close, but looks very fresh and good for my kitties.
By Lisa on May 28, 2016
My guys sometimes turn their noses up at different types of liver but they ate this right away!
STAPLE LIVER ITEM
By Alex on April 1, 2016
My dogs were super finicky about the chicken livers I had been giving them. I don't know if it was the consistency or what. Unless I was feeding them frozen they would spit them out. These turkey livers come sliced and are easy to portion out during meal preps. They also have a completely different consistency than chicken liver and whether they are room temp or frozen my dogs will gobble them up!! Fantastic!
By Yee on December 15, 2015
Nice quality livers and I do like the extra blood that it comes in. My kitten likes this.
By Hannah on April 7, 2014
Great product, but I ended up putting it in a plastic container. I don't use the whole 2lbs at once, and the bag it comes in has to be cut to open it. The product is great, nice and smooth and has a wonderful rich color to it, so you know it's got lots of nutrients. Kitty has a sensitive stomach and this product works really well for her.
By Egor on March 11, 2014
Excellent product. It's smooth, easy to cut up, and most importantly, the kitties love it. Super fresh product.
Cat (Adult Indoor):
Dog (Adult Active):
Customers who purchased this item also purchased: