Pork Hearts, 2 lbs.
|Shipping Weight:||2.00 lbs|
*UPDATED PRODUCT SIZE*
• Raw pork hearts.
• USDA inspected, all-natural meat.
Product Weight, Packaging, and Processing Details
• 2 lbs. per bag.
• Packaged in a vacuum sealed bag.
• Cut into approximate 2” x 2” x 2” cubes and/or strips.
• Frozen in commercial freezers maintained at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
100% Meat / 0% Bone / 0% Organ
Nutrition and Benefits
• This food is low in Sodium.
• It is also a good source of Vitamin B6, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper and Selenium, and a very good source of Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid and Iron.
• Taurine is found in most animal proteins, but the highest concentration is in the brain and heart. Taurine supports brain, eye, and heart function, and helps regulate the immune system.
• Cooking and processing food will reduce the taurine content.
• A large amount of threonine can also be found in the heart, which controls protein and enzyme activity, helping to maintain proper balance of proteins in the body.
Helpful Tips and Reminders
🐕 Dogs prefer red meats so this product works good for most dogs.
🐈 Cats typically do well with poultry, but pork can be good for rotation as well.
➡️ Cats cannot produce taurine, like Dogs can. This means that taurine is essential for felines and taurine needs added in the diet as the body cannot manufacture taurine.
• Heart can be added to high bone content foods to decrease the bone ratio.
Our mission includes advocating for optimal health and safe handling of raw materials. Make sure to use safe handling practices and reference our Raw Food Education page.
Sign in to write a product review and earn reward points!
My Dogs Love Pork Heart
By Teresa on May 11, 2020
The pork heart is such a great find for my dogs, who are used to eating chicken hearts; however, many places want to sell chicken hearts and gizzards together. This product allows me to offer them the proper amount of nutrient-rich organ.
By Anessa on February 1, 2019
My dogs really like these and so do I. The price is very fair and the quality is great. I was expecting more fat, but was pleasantly surprised that there wasn't much. Nice way to add some variety.
By Sarah on May 23, 2017
Pups love em'! I love that they're sooo good for them! Easy enough to portion out and pair with liver for a nice, hearty meal!
By Raven on April 19, 2014
This gets my golden's stamp of approval! He loved the pork heart, and licked his eating mat after he each serving. I like that most of the chunks are large, so I can just toss a couple on his mat for a meal.
By Lea on April 19, 2014
I got the pork heart and love how they are cut and packaged. They are mostly about the same size weighing about a pound each. They are frozen in to cubes and sometimes fall in to smaller peaces once thawed. My dog loves this part of her diet.
By Jennifer on June 11, 2013
My two Leonbergers love these pork hearts. When I get them, they are just thawed enough that I can separate them into serving sizes and freeze. My dogs are giant breed so I typically serve them frozen. I already have more ordered!
By Jennifer on May 20, 2013
My dogs liked these as much as beef hearts. They are cut into great sizes for my giant breed dogs. I generally feed them mostly frozen so it takes them a little longer to eat.
By Renee on January 18, 2013
This is my first time ordering pork hearts. They are nicely cut into good size chunks and were not fatty as I thought they would be. This provides the "red meat" that a carnivore needs. And of course, Rio loves them. I will be ordering more.
By Emily on January 18, 2013
Yet another fantastic product! My dogs LOVED these, I fed some raw and also dehydrated some for treats and passed them out to my friends, excellent! My dogs preferred these to any other offered! Will definitely buy again and again!
By Allyson on May 4, 2008
These are beautiful pork hearts. I have three cats but these made me wish I had a dog so I could feed them whole as a meal. My cats jaws get a workout while chewing on them. These are a favorite food around here.
Cat (Adult Indoor):
Dog (Adult Active):
Customers who purchased this item also purchased: