Bison Kidney, 2 lbs.
|Shipping Weight:||2.00 lbs|
|Current Inventory:||1 Request Restock Notification|
• Raw bison kidney.
• USDA inspected, all natural.
Product Weight, Packaging, and Processing Details
• 2 lbs. per bag.
• Packaged in a vacuum sealed bag.
• Cut into approximate 2” x 2” x 2” cubes and/or strips.
• Frozen in commercial freezers maintained at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
0% Meat / 0% Bone / 100% Organ
Nutrition and Benefits
• This food is low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Iron and Manganese, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper and Selenium.
• Cobalamin, a micromineral which helps with red blood cell formation, nervous system performance and metabolic processes is found in liver meats and kidney.
Helpful Tips and Reminders
•🐕 Most dogs favor red meat best, so this product typically works well with dogs of all sizes.
• 🐈Some cats will eat red meats, but others simply will not tolerate it. If you chose this product for your cat, start with a small amount, and introduce slowly.
• Organs are nutrient dense and packed full of vitamins and minerals.
• Kidney is a secreting organ. Secreting organs should make up 10% of the total diet, with 5% of the secreting organ being liver. The other 5% should be brains, kidney, spleen and pancreas. Too much secreting organ in the diet can lead to loose stools. Balance MBO ratios with our Raw Food Ratio Calculator.
Our mission includes advocating for optimal health and safe handling of raw materials. Make sure to use safe handling practices and reference our Raw Food Education pages
Crude Protein (min.) 11% Crude Fat (min.) 6% Crude Fiber (max.) 3% Moisture (max.) 80%
Sign in to write a product review and earn reward points!
There are no reviews for this product.
Cat (Adult Indoor):
Dog (Adult Active):
Customers who purchased this item also purchased: