Pork Kidney, 2 lbs.
|Shipping Weight:||2.00 lbs|
• Raw pork kidney.
• USDA inspected, all-natural meat.
Product Weight, Packaging, and Processing Details
• 2 lbs. per bag.
• Packaged in a vacuum sealed bag.
• Cut into approximate 2” x 2” x 2” cubes and/or strips.
• Frozen in commercial freezers maintained at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
0% Meat / 0% Bone / 100% Organ
Nutrition and Benefits
• Organs are densely packed with just about every nutrient. This includes B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, folic acid, & B12)
• Organ meats are also loaded with minerals like phosphorus, iron, copper, magnesium and iodine, and provide the important fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K.
Helpful Tips and Reminders
• Organs are nutrient dense and packed full of vitamins and minerals.
• Kidney is a secreting organ. Secreting organs should make up 10% of the total diet, with 5% of the secreting organ being liver. The other 5% should be brains, kidney, spleen and pancreas. Too much secreting organ in the diet can lead to loose stools. Balance MBO ratios with our Raw Food Ratio Calculator.
Our mission includes advocating for optimal health and safe handling of raw materials. Make sure to use safe handling practices and reference our Raw Food Education pages.
Sign in to write a product review and earn reward points!
Ferrets love kidney
By Bryn on July 11, 2020
My ferrets love the Hare Today pork kidneys. Convenient sizing, easy to portion and feed. They adore the smell and taste.
Cat (Adult Indoor):
Dog (Adult Active):
Customers who purchased this item also purchased: